Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Valley of A Narcissist's Lair

I Have Been Walking In The Valley Of Your Evil.

Yes, I have feared you. Your hateful looks, words, Your mean ways.
The smirks and smiles, the scorn and anger,
The criticizing when I cry or get upset.

Your evil, my pain, my stupidity for staying in the valley……

Believing your lies, believing I needed to stay here.
Thinking you needed my help, because you said so.

You needed me to stay in your valley of evil because you thought that is where I deserved to be.
 
Punishment for what? Why? Answer me! Tell Me!

Your lying tongue one day will shrivel and shrink, thirsting for a cool bit of refreshing water. Who will give you a drink? Me?
Will those lips ever utter a sincere apology or words of kindness and healing?

Now less fear, more hate
Hating your hateful looks, words, your mean ways.
The smirks and smiles, the scorn and anger,
The criticizing when I cry or get upset.
Your evil, my pain, my stupidity for staying in the valley……

So...... I’m not staying in this valley anymore. 
I belong higher up…..

I don’t know how high I will get.......

But anywhere above your valley is better.
The air is better, the view is better, the altitude is lighter
I can see more, move freely, breathe better, actually begin to LIVE!

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, 
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment